Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cuz

no i can't go to toronto
cuz they won't let me in
cuz what i did to canada
must be more than a sin
i raped all their women
then i raped all their men
but when i got to raping moose
that's when they locked me up
and theni raped all their prisoners
then i raped all their guards
but when i raped the warden's beaver
that's when they came down hard
they took me to niagara falls
and put mt in a boat
and shot a dozen holes in it
just in case it could float
they waited till the time was right
just after a hard rain
and set me off to fly or drown
or simply go insane
oh canada
you really were a pain

......no i can't go to romania
cuz they won't let me in
cuz i don't have a passport,
sheesh,you'd think that was a sin
but i don't believe in nation states
or the practices they preach
so i can't go to romani
aalas, no nadia comaniche
and no i can't go to budapest
for they want papers too
so i'll just invite pernickety here
and leave budapest for you
but in the end...i can not go a lot of places
my travel places all fail
but one place i can surely go
is straight to hell - or jail
so surely i'll come visit you
we'll have a big yard sail
there's no place left that scares me now
for hell, i've been with gail



September 2008

No comments: